ABC News anchor Amy Robach tells how ABC squashed the Epstein story 3 years ago
Nov 05, 2019
It appears that ABC News knew about Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophilia three years ago but covered up the story. Project Veritas has released a video of News anchor Amy Robach complaining that she had the Epstein story three years ago but was not allowed to do anything with it.
This allowed Epstein to continue victimizing underage girls for three years until he was finally arrested. Is there cause for some lawsuits here? What about a criminal prosecution for withholding evidence or obstruction of justice?
It will be interesting to see how ABC News explains this one--if they even try.
Watch the short video clip here.
ABC News knew the full extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes three years ago, but a combination of orders from above and threats from those implicated killed the story before it ever got to air, leaked footage shows.
In a video clip released by conservative group Project Veritas on Tuesday, ABC News anchor Amy Robach is caught on a “hot mic” speaking to colleagues at the news desk. Robach reveals that she had been contacted by Virginia Roberts (Giuffre), who alleges Epstein used her as a sex slave, and pimped her out to his powerful friends, including Britain’s Prince Andrew.
“I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts...we would not put it on the air,” Robach says on camera. “First of all, I was told ‘who’s Jeffrey Epstein.’ Then the Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”